Hello! Enjoy the pointless rambling that is my blog.
==>Kwii: Break people’s dashboards.
OH MY GOD
IT’S FINALLY DONE
Note: Obviously, the song repeats a few parts so I cut corners and I didn’t make any duplicates, but if you know the song, you can put it together in your heads. *is a lazy fuck*
stalks kwiis blog for her art and stuff oooops
Five things huh? Let’s see…
1) I recognize I’m a lot better at drawing than I used to be but I still draw heads too big and bodies too small OTL BUT! I recognize these problems and strive to fix them. :3
2) Fairly recently (read: in the last few months) I’ve come to the conclusion I’m agender. I’ve never had any affiliation to what people insist is female or male and it suits me much better this way. I find gender (for me personally) to be really arbitrary so it’s just not for me. I’m a person, that’s all I need.
3) I paint my fingernails so I don’t bite them….. but tend to as soon as I take the polish off. @_@;;; I’ve gotten better than I used to be though! I don’t bite ‘em down to nubs any more.
4) I feel absolutely privileged to get to draw with some of the great artists I’ve met on tumblr. <3 You guys are amazing and I’ve learned so much from you all. All I can say is thank you all. <333 You’re some of my best friends and I hope to draw with you all for a long time to come.
5) I’m hoping that one day I will be able to save up enough money to go to teach English in Japan. It’s a really big goal! But as someone who struggles with procrastination I feel it’ll challenge me and if I succeed I will see more of the world and get to experience of another culture first hand. Though my Japanese skills are kind of lacking… I’ll keep practicing! Renshuushimasu! Ganbaruzo! >8D
are you a boy? your clothes are boy clothes.
are you a girl? your clothes are girl clothes.
are you outside the binary of boy and girl? so are your clothes.
did someone just tell you your clothes don’t match your gender identity? they are a trashcan and their clothes are trashcan clothes.
Or in the words of Eddie Izzard..
Because this cannot be reblogged enough.
Screaming silently in adoration
Because whenever anyone seriously tries to argue that POC fans (which for the record, I’m white) and anyone drawing POC Homestucks and advocating for more representation of people of color in fandom and media are the ones inserting race/racism into the discussion—
y’know, racism, that system by which, among other things, mostly-arbitrary categories of biological characteristics and cultural stereotypes are used to justify gross social, economic, and political inequality to the benefit of those in power, and which kind of exists fucking everywhere and doesn’t need help getting inserted into almost every aspect of people’s lives—
I always have to wonder if we’re even reading the same comic. Intentional analogy or not, that thematic ship has gone and fucking sailed.
And as promised, both messages anon sent me after the last ask I answered are included here for general mockery. Rest assured, they are as enlightened on issues of citizenship and how other people self-identify as they are on race as a whole:
Good job anon what a convincing argument you’ve crafted.
I’ve been itching to share this for a while now. My last project was Cinderella, and since there’s already one version of Cinderella for Far Faria, I decided to do a Filipino version version just to mix it up.